Welcome to the World’s Largest Cycling Club!
Bike Club is the world’s largest cycling club, built without borders, free and open to everyone. We are the first truly global, decentralized cycling club built to unite and serve cyclists everywhere.
We are a community-driven, giving riders, brands, athletes, and industry a public platform to share stories, knowledge, training tips, and camaraderie.
Featuring artwork by world-renowned cycling artist Rich Mitch, riders will be able to create and update their own Bike Club avatar from more than 300 traits, with new options added all the time from brands, events, and even our community members!
With 10% of proceeds going back to cycling advocacy and charities, Bike Club is leverage WEB3 technologies and ethos to create a movement, empowering riders everywhere to connect and create new opportunities, friendships, and more!
Join us in our Discord to become part of Bike Club and start enjoying the benefits of membership, for free!
Founders & Dev Team
RICH MITCH – ARTIST
Rich is a world renowned cycling artist, with cover credits on Rouleur, plus work for Shimano, Strava, Assos & Team Sky. His iconic avatars for Froome, Cavendish, Voigt & more top pros are instantly recognizable.
SCOOP – DIRECTOR SPORTIF
Scoop is the founder and chief sockOlogist at DeFeet and retired USCF/NORBA bike racer. He’s a huge crypto fan, owns many NFTs, and lives and breaths all things bikes. His team and athlete relationships give us deep access to bring more value to Bike Club members.
WOLF – SOIGNEUR
Wolf is a vintage ’90s road pro from the French Equipe “Z” turned World Cup mountain bike racer. Devoted to building value in decentralized communities, he’s always ready to hand up a bottle of cool, clean alpha and keep this community riding strong.
Bike Club NFT Roadmap
NEUTRAL START (pre-mint)
- Launch website and announce Bike Club to the world
- Tease Rider avatars, traits & artwork
- Bike Club Discord server setup
- Athlete, Event & Brand promo announcements
- Strava Club opens
- Contests, giveaways, and promotions to earn prizes and early-mint VIP spots
Stage One – The Race Start
- VIP Earlybird Mint (currently planned for Late Summer 2022)
- First Wave of 1,000 Bike Club NFTs released for VIP pass holders
- Exclusive early-bird traits revealed, including a “Genesis” badge for our earliest supporters!
- Wave 2
- 5,000 additional Bike Club NFTs released to our Discord community
- First charitable donation made
- First major prize giveaways
- Special edition jerseys, backgrounds & other traits introduced
- Wave 3
- Next 5,000 Bike Club NFTs released to the general public
- IRL events announced
- Wave 4
- Bike Club NFT sales opened up to all cyclists
- Begin RIDE & EARN program development
- Second charitable donation made
- Ongoing activations, promotions and events
- Mega prize giveaway at 20,000 unique holders milestone
Contests, promotions, and other perks will be continuously ongoing after Wave 4, as will ongoing charitable donations. Hiring, regional moderators, and community ambassadors will come on board as needed.
New traits and layers, with various utility and benefits will be continuously added, allowing you to update your avatar and gain new benefits from your favorite brands and events!
The Bike Club RIDE & EARN program launches, rewarding holders for riding their bikes! The more you ride, the more Points you’ll earn. And those can be redeemed for merch from Bike Club and select brand partners, with more big plans for this in the future.
Holders-only Discord channels will be added to provide additional benefits for our most active members. The exact benefits are up to you…Holders will get to vote on which benefits we pursue, and then our team will leverage our connections and experience to help make it happen!
Airdrops of special rewards that could give your Rider new powers…or something else entirely!
Gamification in the Metaverse? Our own virtual world to ride and train in? Community-led projects IRL?
The creation of a Bike Club DAO will allow us to become a fully community-owned and operated entity, with Riders steering the Club’s future direction.
Creation of our own $BIKE token will allow Bike Club to return more value to its members and reward participation in bigger, better ways, too!
Bike Club will continue to make donations to cycling advocacy, plan IRL and digital events, and continue to find ways to provide value to its Holders and Community. Additional NFT drops for Holders and the public could happen, too!